TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AFFILIATES AS AT JUNE 2017
Affiliates must accept and abide by the terms and conditions expressed below, failure to do so could lead to suspension or even cancellation of affiliate status. Any queries regarding Notalottery Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AFFILIATES
1. Affiliates will be paid a commission for each sale made using their exclusive discount code, this includes recurring payments, so for example a commission will be paid when the subscriber makes their first monthly payment and then every month for the duration of that subscription. Current rates of commission can be found here.
2. Affiliates will be paid on a specific date of each month in arrears. Payment only will be made when the balance of commission is £30 or more, where it is less than this amount the balance will be held until a total of £30 has been reached, when the entire balance will be paid. Upon termination of a code, any remaining balance will be paid, except in the circumstance of violation of the terms and conditions by the affiliate.
3. Commission payments to affiliates will normally be by BACS or cheque.
4. Account statements will be available quarterly via email, though affiliates may request statements between these times at the discretion at the company, again via email.
5. Affiliates must not under any circumstances attempt to take payment for discount codes. Discount codes must be given free of charge, though it is permissible to offer codes for free to restricted groups, only for members or registered users, for example. Attempting to take payment for codes will lead to immediate dismissal from the affiliate programme and possible legal action.
6. Affiliates must not under any circumstances attempt to take payment for subscriptions. Only subscriptions purchased directly via the www.notalottery.com website will be valid. Attempting to take payment for subscriptions will lead to immediate dismissal from the affiliate programme and possible legal action.
7. Affiliate discount codes are provided free of charge to affiliates. However affiliate codes remain the property of New World 365 Ltd.
8. Discount and commission rates for discount codes will be set by New World 365 Ltd and may be subject to change.
9. New World 365 Ltd reserves the right to withdraw affiliate status where affiliates have promoted discount codes in such at way that they are likely to cause offence or bring the Notalottery brand into disrepute.
10. Affiliates will be allowed to use the Notalottery name and logo, but not in such a way that it implies any from of endorsement of the affiliates website or services, or brings the Notalottery brand into disrepute.
11. New World 365 Ltd reserves the right to discontinue affiliate sales at any time, though agrees to continue to pay affiliates ongoing existing commission as appropriate, where the affiliate is not in breach of any Notalottery terms.
12. New World 365 Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage incurred by affiliates as a result of being part of the Notalottery affiliate programme.
Should you require further information then contact New World 365 Ltd by:
Telephone: 020 3637 5415
Affiliate support is available.
|Monday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||11.00am – 9.00pm (evening opening)|
|Thursday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
|Friday||11.00am – 5.00pm|