ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ARE CENTRAL TO WHAT NOTALOTTERY IS ALL ABOUT…
In order to make our principles very clear, these take the form of a written charter… and this is it!…
New World 365 Ltd (t/a Notalottery.com) undertakes to use it’s best endeavours to:
- Operate in an ethical manner.
- Serve our subscribers and affiliates to the best of our abilities.
- Donate 100% of profits to organisations that benefit communities both in the UK and abroad.
- Generate as much revenue for good causes as possible.
- Promote charities and community projects wherever possible.
- Design competitions in such a way as they do not encourage gambling addiction.
- Continually search for new ways of achieving the above.
- Minimise our carbon footprint wherever practical to do so.
- Minimise the use of non-recurring and non-renewable resources.
- Provide safe and pleasant working conditions for our staff.
- Pay a non-exploitative living wage to all staff (relative to local conditions).
- Encourage appropriate staff development.
- Where possible attempt to improve the lives of communities through involvement with appropriate programmes.
- Respect local cultures and customs.
New World 365 Ltd (t/a Notalottery.com) is committed to the avoidance of:
- Working with companies that produce products designed to be harmful to human beings or animals (save for products for the destruction of parasites, disease spreading, or other organisms that cause hardship or suffering to human beings or animals).
- Working with companies that produce products or services that contribute to the inhibition or infringement of human rights.
- Working with companies that exploit child or adult labour in any part of the World.
- Discrimination on the grounds of race, religion, sex, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- The promotion or provision of services that entice people into financial over-commitment.